Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kicked from guild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiachan
doggy
doggy
Shiachan

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Kicked from guild Empty
PostSubject: Kicked from guild   Kicked from guild EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 2:14 pm

I've been kicked...I just went on holiday 5 days, and when I've come back...I wasn't in guild anymore...What happened?O_o?
Timur told me a lot of ppl have been kicked? Is it a reboot error? Has it something to do with Dominatrix's departure? I learned about it when I logged in...she founded a new guild, right? I didn't understand why, btw...
Can some1 give me some explainations?
Moreover i got 25kk of exp given to the guild...not fun to have lost them:'(
Back to top Go down
http://ilblogdishia.splinder.com
dopey
doggy
doggy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Kicked from guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from guild   Kicked from guild EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 5:03 pm

Its not just you. I was kicked last night while i was offline. not sure why Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Leinicia
doggy
doggy

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-12-17

Kicked from guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from guild   Kicked from guild EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 6:32 am

Luckily old news now Smile
Glad we got back most of the former members who were kicked by some unknown moron. Luc removed that right, so now only he can ban Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kicked from guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from guild   Kicked from guild Empty

Back to top Go down

Kicked from guild
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolution :: Greetings and Salutations :: Bulletin Board-
Jump to: